Founded in 2009 in Shenzhen, China, RoyQueen has produced a series of portable speakers and music players that are taking the nation of China by storm, and have won more than 30 awards from magazine and websites.
There are good reasons for RoyQueen's success, these are:
- Quality of sound - with patented Turbo Bass technology and sound cavity separation with passive radiator membranes, the sound quality of each product is ensured.
- Quality of casing - not only that the casing are made of high quality ABS plastic material, they are also designed with modern shapes and feels.
- Music playing features - depending on the model, customers are free to enjoy the music from various sources: FM radio, USB drive, SD card, microSD card, or any sound source including latest smart-phone of devices, e.g. iPhone, iPad, Android phones, etc.
- Convenient factors - RoyQueen engineers have put into their design many features that make enjoying the music easy. These include: many forms of music sources, LED display, remote control (for H2000 and H3000), Lithium batteries, Play modes (random, sequential, etc.), clock/alarm/sleep functions, recording, card readers, and so on.
- Low costs - RoyQueen series of music player starts from $25 AUD, and none of them is over $100 AUD.
With the success in the market of portable music players and establishing of its name as a market leader, RoyQueen has become more confident in its strategy and has invested heavily in more innovative music playing devices to meet the futuristic needs of the markets.
About i-LAN Technology
i-LAN Technology Pty Ltd is the exclusive distributor of DrayTek brand of networking equipment in Australian and New Zealand.
Since its establishment in 1997, DrayTek has produced products, including xDSL/broadband routers, DSLAM, UTM, IPPBX, etc., and has provided features that the market long for: full set of protocols in VPN, more flexibility and add-on features in VoIP, Web Content Filtering and URL Filtering in addition to IP/data filtering of Firewall, multiple-WAN for reliable broadband connections, 3G/4G connectivity, Virtual LAN, full security options for WLAN, and the list goes on. With many of these advanced features the Vigor series products have been regular winners in magazine and on-line reviews, and DrayTek has established its reputation as a global market leader in networking and communication.
Based on feedback and requirements of customers in both Australia & New Zealand, i-LAN Technology continuously introduces products not covered by the DrayTek brand, including, in 2010, the Planet networking products; in 2011, RoyQueen series music players; and in 2012, Zavio series IP cameras.