Recently DrayTek released the latest firmware forthe Vigor2912 series router. The Vigor2912 series is a broadband router which integrates IP layer QoS, NAT session/bandwidth management to help users control works well with large bandwidth.
New Features In this Firmware
- Add LTE Support List.
- Add HTTPs and SSH access control for IPv6.
- Add Station Control under Wireless LAN.
- Support two subnets in LAN.
- Support WAN3 as 4G USB modem mode.
- Support DNS filter for HTTPs blocking.
Improvements in the Firmware
- Support configuration backup/restore for IP bind MAC.
- Incoming traffics can be redirected to certain ports for firewall based on IPv6.
- Add an optional setting of Service Name in PPPoE mode of WAN>>Internet Access.
- Bridge VLAN for IPTV service cannot work properly.
Click here to download the firmware.