- Built-in LTE modem (dual SIM card slots, SIM slot 2 for failover)
- 1 x conﬁgurable GbE WAN/LAN port (Port 2)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN port (Port 1)
- 2 x detachable LTE antennas
- 2 x Internal Wi-Fi antennas
- IPv6 & IPv4
- 2 x VPN tunnels including 2 x SSL-VPN tunnels
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Bandwidth Management with intelligent VoIP QoS
- SPI Firewall
- Central AP Management (up to 2 Access Points)
- Supports VigorACS 2 Central Management System for remote management
- 2 years back to base warranty
LTE/4G category 4
150Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream
4G LTE FDD Band: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28
3G WCDMA Band: 1, 2, 5, 8
Reliable Internet Connection for SOHO and Remote Locations
VigorLTE 200n is an LTE broadband Wi Fi router with embedded dual SIM card slots for 4G/LTE failover. It is equipped with 2 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, one of which is switchable to an additional backup WAN interface. The supported SIM cards include those from the major broadband service providers in Australia, Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, etc., as well as those in New Zealand, Spark, 2Degrees and Vodafone with speeds up to 150Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream. VigorLTE 200n is a versatile router for a business network around 30 devices. It can have two concurrent VPN tunnels to link to the main offices or provides remote access for Network Admins. It also offers the flexibility for network management, including Port Forwarding, SPI Firewall, Content Filtering, Bandwidth Management, QoS and more.
- WLAN/WPS Button (n model)
- Reset Button
- SIM Slot Security Cover
- 2x Standard-sized SIM Slots
- LAN/WAN Switchable GbE, RJ-45
- LAN GbE, RJ-45
- Power On/Off Switch
- Power Input
- LTE Antenna
Embedded Dual SIM Card Slots Provide 4G/LTE Internet access for fixed line backup without the need for a USB dongle.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of VigorLTE 200n to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet. Learn more
Bandwidth Management Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
Firewall & Content Filter Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate content.
DrayDDNS The free DDNS service for you to access the router by a fixed hostname of your choice. Setup Guide
Central AP Management Use the VigorLTE 200n router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs. Learn more
(1) 4G LTE Router ApplicationsDrayTek 4G LTE routers, including Vigor2862L, Vigor2926L ,Vigor2620L series and VigorLTE 200n, have all the features you need for a network in a small to medium size business. Each of these routers has an integrated LTE modem and accepts one or two SIM cards from any of the major broadband service providers in Australia (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, etc.) as well as those in New Zealand (Spark, 2Degrees and Vodafone). Speeds up to 150Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream are supported. What’s more, each of the wireless models, Vigor2862Lac, Vigor2926Lac, Vigor2620Ln and VigorLTE 200n has a built-in 802.11ac or 802.11n wireless Access Point.
Provision of Internet services for tourist bus or coach passengersOne ideal application of Vigor2862Lac, Vigor2926Lac, Vigor2620Ln and VigorLTE 200n routers is to provide Internet access for passengers on public transport such as tourist bus or coach. For the transport company to provide free Wi-Fi access for its passengers, the wireless router can be placed in a suitable location on the bus to provide good Wi-Fi coverage. On larger busses or double decked busses, you can install a Wi-Fi Access Point such as the VigorAP 902 or VigorAP903 to extend the Wi-Fi coverage. The passengers can be given unrestricted access to the Internet, alternatively, the User Management feature in the router can be used to issue usernames and passwords for the passengers to prevent unauthorized users outside the bus from getting free Internet access. In addition, users can be directed to the company’s web portal for information on the services. Other security measures that can be implemented are the use of the Firewall and Content Security Management (CSM) to protect the users from undesirable website contents (e.g., for under aged passengers).
Provision of Internet services for outdoor eventsA range of leisure and social activities such as sports events, weekend markets or special functions, require short term internet access. At most such outdoor locations, there is no ﬁxed cabling to provide ADSL, VDSL or NBN services, and the only way to provide internet access is to use wireless broadband. One of Vigor2862Lac, Vigor2926Lac, Vigor2620Ln and VigorLTE 200n routers can be set up quickly to provide Internet access for these events. The user management, web portal, Firewall or CSM features can be used to enhance the operations. You can also use the Wi-Fi hotspot feature where users connect to your Wi-Fi network using the social login accounts such as Facebook or Google login, and monitor who is using your services.
Provision of Internet services for a mobile oﬃceMobile oﬃces for businesses or projects may be at temporary sites without permanent Internet access facilities. Any of Vigor2862L, Vigor2926L, Vigor2620L series and VigorLTE 200n routers can provide Internet access for these mobile oﬃces. For your inter-oﬃce communication needs, you can set up VPN connections over the 3G/4G network to share network resources such as ﬁles and servers. To protect your network, you can conﬁgure the Object-Oriented SPI Firewall, DoS Defense, CSM (Content Security Management) and WCF (Web Content Filter) as required. Additionally, the VLAN feature of Vigor2862L, Vigor2926L series routers allows up to 8 workgroups to be set up to improve on security and to provide diﬀerent levels of network access based on the workgroup.
(2) Technical Installation RequirementsPower Requirements when used in Mobile Applications Vigor2862L, Vigor2926L, Vigor2620L series and VigorLTE 200n routers require a 12–15V DC power supply. When used in vehicles such as busses or trucks which have a 24V supply, you will need to use a DC to DC converter to produce 12VDC regulated output. These converters are available from electronic suppliers. They plug into the cigarette lighter socket in your bus or truck and have an output socket that plugs into the router.
The DC to DC converter shown here is available from Jaycar ElectronicsIt is recommended to also use the DC to DC converter when the router is used in a motor vehicle to ensure a constant voltage to the router. Although a 13.8 volt car battery output is still within the router’s power supply requirements, the voltage may fluctuate to outside the router’s requirements.