- 1 x Gigabit PoE PD port
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 with 2×2 MU-MIMO
- 2 x Internal Dual Band PiFA Antennas
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 867 Mbps for 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz band
- Built-in RADIUS server
- 4 SSIDs for each Wi-Fi band with unique VLAN setting, Access Control, and Bandwidth Limit policies
- AP-assisted Roaming
- Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering
- Plug-n-Play Meshing
- Operation Mode: AP / Mesh Node/ Range Extender
- Ceiling-mount housing
- Supports Central AP Management Learn more
- Supports VigorACS 2 Central Management System for remote management Learn more
- Supports VigorConnect free software for local network management Learn more
- 2 years back to base warranty
The VigorAP 912C is an 802.11ac ceiling mounted wireless Access Point with a PoE PD port. The PoE PD feature reduces installation costs by allowing the unit to be powered over the UTP cabling, eliminating the need to install a power outlet near the Access Point.
The VigorAP 912C supports the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard and provides advanced features such as AirTime Fairness, Band Steering, and AP-Assisted Roaming.
The Plug-n-Play Mesh technology in the VigorAP 912C allows up to 8 Access Points to be wirelessly interconnected as a Mesh group to provide extended wireless coverage. This can be quickly and easily set up using the built-in Quick Start Wizard or with the free Smartphone Wireless app available from DrayTek.
The Wi-Fi Mesh technology improves redundancy and reliability to any network. The “self-healing” feature of Mesh ensures an alternative path will be built in the event of an uplink connection failure, ensuring continuity of Wi-Fi services.
Easily link to other VigorAP to expand the wireless network. Learn more
Assisted Wi-Fi Roaming
Solve the sticky client problem and improve Wi-Fi roaming experience. Learn more
Mapping Wi-Fi clients to different VLANs and have a different set of security standards Learn how
PoE Power Supply
Simplify the infrastructure by getting data and power through a single cable.
Local RADIUS Server
User profile database for local and external 802.1x authentication.
Schedule Wi-Fi On and Off to control wireless access and save energy.
Equalize the transmission time of each client so the legacy devices won’t slow everyone down. Learn more
Central AP Management
Manage, maintain, and monitor VigorAP 802 from the DrayTek routers. Learn more
Redirect 5GHz-capable devices to the 5GHz radio to get a faster speed. Learn more
802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
VigorAP 912C supports MU-MIMO for high density applications