- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and 1 x configurable GbE WAN/LAN port for Failover, Load-Balancing and High Availability mode
- Two USB 2.0 ports for connection to two 3G/4G LTE USB modems, FTP server, network printer and thermometer
- 5 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 60,000 NAT sessions
- 50 x VPN tunnels (including 25 x SSL-VPN tunnels) with comprehensive secure protocols
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
- Integrated IEEE 802.11ax (AX3000) wireless Access Point; dual band; up to 2402 Mbps throughput (ax model)
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Up to 1022 IP addresses and 8 IP subnets
- High Availability mode
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- Supports VigorACS 2 and VigorACS 3 Central Management Software for remote management
- SD WAN capability when used with VigorACS 3
- Central VPN Management for up to 8 remote Vigor routers Learn More
- Central AP Management for up to 20 Vigor Access Points Learn More
- Central Switch Management for up to 10 VigorSwitches Learn More
- 2 years back to base warranty
Dual Ethernet WAN Broadband Security Routers for SMBs
The Vigor2927 Series are dual-Ethernet WAN Firewall routers providing Load Balancing and Failover for reliable Internet accesses. Featuring VPN, QoS, Route Policy, Firewall, Content Filtering, Bandwidth Management, Captive Hotspot Portal and a lot more, these are the ultimate routers for SMBs. The series include models with built-in 802.11ax (AX3000)/ 802.11ac Wi-Fi and a VoIP gateway.
New OFDMA Feature for 802.11ax wireless AP (Vigor2927ax Only)
Higher Transmission Efficiency with OFDMA
OFDMA has been used in LTE for many years, and is now available in 802.11ax for multi-user mode.
With legacy OFDM, each frame is transmitted across the entire channel width. When the transmission rate is low, this causes more latency and jitters and lower the overall efficiency.
OFDMA splits a single frame into groups of subcarriers, and each subcarrier can be sent simultaneously. With multiple access mode, it allows multiple users to transmit at the same time thus improving efficiency and enhancing user experiences in high density environments.
Accelerating sessions without sacrificing either WAN Budget, Traffic Graph, Data Flow Monitor, QoS or Bandwidth Limit functionality. When enabling Hardware Acceleration, Vigor2927 series is fully capable of handling 2 high-speed WANs.
NAT Acceleration & Hardware QoS
With Hardware Acceleration and Hardware QoS enabled, firewall performance can reach 940Mbps on single WAN and 1.8Gbps combined performance across both WANs, while still meeting high expectation of QoS quality. The accelerator supports up to 8k NAT and routing connections.
Although Vigor2927 series already has improved IPSec performance from the previous Vigor2926 series, with Hardware Acceleration enabled, IPSec performance can reach 800 Mbps. The acceleration capacity is 16 IPSec tunnels max.
Application QoS allows prioritisation of applications and services on DrayTek routers to improve and enhance critical applications, such as VoIP, conferencing video streaming, etc. It also allow flexible bandwidth allocation to suit business requirements.
VoIP is always a top priority! The default VoIP port, UDP 5060 (configurable) has priority out-of-box with QoS.
Improve Experience for Business-Critical Apps
Select your business critical apps, and easily put them into QoS classes.
Flexible Bandwidth Allocation
Bandwidth will be reserved for high-priority classes, and can be used by low-priority classes when available.
Maximise throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections. Learn more
Prevent one device using all the bandwidth with bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of the Vigor2865 Series to remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet. Learn more
Hotspot Web Portal
Market your business and communicate with the guests while offering hospitality Wi-Fi. Learn more
SSL VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment. Learn more
35b Supervectoring Modem
Integrated VDSL modem, supporting VDSL2 profile 35b supervectoring.
Free DDNS service to access the router using a fixed hostname of your choice. Learn more
Firewall & Content Filter
Filter web pages by URL keywords or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate content.
Central AP Management
Use the Vigor2865 router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor VigorAPs. Learn more
The Vigor2865 Series can do port forwarding and reserve bandwidth for VoIP traffic automatically, making VoIP setup effortless. Setup Guide
Central Switch Management
Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches. Learn more
The throughput figures are maximum, based on DrayTek internal testing with optimal conditions. The actual performance may vary depending on the different network conditions and applications activated.
To Review the latest DrayTek Webinars
If you have missed the latest DrayTek webinars, you can review them at the links below:
2) Troubleshooting VPN Connections
3) Tips to improve your Wireless Network
4) Basic Syslog Analysis
5) DrayTek VigorACS 3 Introduction