i-LAN Technology will be hosting another online DrayTek Workshop to allow our partners to gain knowledge of the latest features and configuration options in DrayTek products.
The topic for this online workshop is The Latest DrayTek VPN Solutions where we’ll look at the types of VPN tunnels and configuration options available, including recent implementations in DrayTek routers.
The workshop will consist of background theory and configuration examples covering different scenarios as well as hands-on demonstrations of the practical exercises covered in our workshop manual (available for download before the workshop). You will also have opportunities to meet and interact with our technical team, and ask questions, all via Microsoft Teams video conferencing system.
You are invited to register for the online workshop:
- The Latest DrayTek VPN Solutions
Time and Date: 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm (Sydney/AEDT Daylight Saving Time), Thursday 9th December 2021
- Introduction: 12:00 pm – 12:10 pm
- Session 1: 12:10 pm – 1:00 pm
- Break: 1:00 pm – 1:05 pm
- Session 2: 1:05 pm – 1:45 pm
- General discussion: 1:45 pm – 2:00 pm
- What is a VPN?
- Types of VPN Tunnels
- How VPN Tunnels Work – VPN Protocols
- Configuration Options for VPNs
- Dial-in VPN Configuration Examples
- Hands-on Demonstration – Dial-in OpenVPN Configuration
- Dial-up VPN Troubleshooting Tips
- LAN to LAN VPN Tunnel Overview
- LAN to LAN VPN Configuration Options
- VPN Matcher
- Hands-on Demonstration – LAN to LAN VPN Tunnel using VPN Matcher
- LAN to LAN VPN Troubleshooting Tips
DrayTek resellers, system integrators, network administrators, etc.
Free – with a request that you register and complete the session in order to gain maximum benefits from our contents.
For those of you who register, complete the session and return a survey form, we will provide a special discount:
AU$100 off Reseller Price Ex. GST for one of the Vigor2866ax, Vigor2865ax and Vigor2927ax (limited to one unit per participant), valid until 31st Jan 2022.