- Support Dual Band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) to maximize Wireless Network
- Upgrades your PC/NB to Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a standards
- Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption and 802.1x authentication
- Support WMM
- 1 years back to base warranty
DrayTek’s Vigor N65 is a USB WLAN adaptor that supports dual-band – 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz, and a data transfer rate up to 300Mbps using the MIMO technology. It is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista and the latest Win7 operating system.
Vigor N65 complies with 64/128-bit WEP, 128-bit WPA standard (TKIP/AES authentication) and MIC, IV Expansion for basic WLAN security. It further supports Shared Key Authentication and IEEE 802.1X for enhanced security.
Vigor N65 allows users to benefit from the less congested 5.8GHz WLAN band, while reserving the 2.4GHz band for WLAN devices that support only 2.4GHz band, guaranteeing efficient use of the WLAN bands and improved network performance.
Consistent with the design objectives of DrayTek’s network solutions, Vigor N65 can be used as an accessory for DrayTek’s VigorAP800 to extend the dual band capability so the system can run on either 5.8GHz or 2.4GHz band.
To further simplify your tasks, VigorAP 800 has the POE (power over Ethernet) capability, allowing you to deploy your 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz WLAN network without the trouble of running additional power cables to the most awkward locations.
In addition, DrayTek’s highly integrated professional routers, including Vigor 2830n ADSL2+ series and Vigor 2850n VDSL2 series, support dual bands WLAN, and Vigor N65 is the ideal USB WLAN adaptor to work with these routers.
This means that you can establish a 5.8GHz (or 2.4 GHz) WLAN network at your office or home with the following equipment:
- For ADSL2+ broadband – Vigor 2830n or Vigor2830Vn, and one or more Vigor N65.
- For VDSL2 broadband – Vigor 2850n or Vigor 2850Vn, and one or more Vigor N65.
And, if you are just looking for a simple and effective WLAN adapter to replace those old WLAN adapters that do not support 802.11n or 5.8GHz band, you will find all the features you need in Vigor N65.
- Operation Mode
- Ad-hoc Mode and 802.11 Ad-hoc Mode
- Infrastructure Mode
- IEEE 802.11n / g / b / a
- Frequency Band
- 2.4GHz Band: 2400 ~ 2483.5MHz
- 5GHz Band: 5150 ~ 5825 MHZ
- Modulation Tech
- 802.11n / g / a : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM
- 802.11b : DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, and CCK
- Transmission Rate
- 802.11n : Up to 300 Mbps
- 802.11g :54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps
- 802.11b : 11, 5.5, 2, and 1Mbps
- 803.11a :54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps
- Support 64-bit and 128-bit WEP Encryption
- Support WPA/WPA2-PSK and WPA/WPA2-EAP
- Support 802.1x Authentication
- Transmitter Power
- 802.11n : 13dBm
- 802.11g : 14dBm
- 802.11b : 17dBm
- 802.11a : 12dBm
- Antenna Type
- Integrated Antenna
- Interface Type
- High Speed USB2.0 Interface
- Receiver Sensitivity
- 802.11n : -66dBm (MAX)
- 802.11g : -76dBm (MAX)
- 802.11b : -89dBm (MAX)
- 802.11a : -72dBm (MAX)
- Operating : 0 C to +40 C
- Storage : –20 C to +60 C
- 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Operation Voltage
- 5VDC +/- 10%
- Power Consumption
- Max: 500mA, Idle: 110mA
- 83 (L) x 26.6 (W) x 9.8 (H) mm
- OS Support
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
* Actual data throughput will vary according to the network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, network overhead and building materials.
* Environment conditions may adversely affect wireless operation distance.
|Interface of Vigor N65|
|Operation Modes||Ad-hoc Mode and 802.11 Ad-hoc Mode|
|Standard||IEEE 802.11n / g / b / a|
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz Band: 2400 ~ 2483.5MHz|
|5GHz Band: 5150 ~ 5825 MHZ|
|Modulation Tech||802.11n / g / a : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM|
|802.11b : DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, and CCK|
|Transmit Power||802.11n : 13dBm|
|802.11g : 14dBm|
|802.11b : 17dBm|
|802.11a : 12dBm|
|Antenna Type||Integrated Antenna|
|Interface Type||High Speed USB2.0 Interface|
|Temperature||Operating : 0°C to +40°C|
|Storing : -25°C to +60°C|
|Humidity||10% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Operation Voltage||5VDC +/- 10%|
|Power Consumption||Max : 500mA, Idle: 110mA|
|Dimensions||83 mm (L) * 26.6 mm (W) * 9.8 mm (H)|
|OS Support||Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7|
Optimized your wireless performance by dual band (2.4GHz /5GHz) capability
1. Windows XP
2. Windows Vista
3. Windows 7
|Quick Start Guide||QS_Vigor_N65_V1.0.pdf|